- First day proceed to Kandy which was the capital city of the Sinhalese Kandyan kingdom.
- Dambulla Cave Temple is located in the Sigiriya-Kandy road and it’s the most attractive Cave Temple in Sri Lanka.
- Kandy Lake, also known as Sea of Milk is an artificial lake in the Kandy city.
- The Temple of the sacred Tooth Relic is the main Buddhist temple in the city and the tooth relic is removed from its shrine only once a year, during the Esala Perahera, a 10-day (August) torchlight parade of dancers and drummers,dignitaries, and ornately decorated elephants.
- Bahirawakanda Vihara is a very attractive and hilly place in the Kandy and its Buddha statue seen from everywhere in Kandy city.
- In evening Sri Lankan traditional cultural dances attracts and entertains everyone who came from all around the word.